Welcome To My World. Please do Respect here |Wanna Follow or Dashboard

YOU

                 #You'll always have my SHOULDER when you cry

Dear diary :") here i come fer you like a sing . iloveyou beb <3 If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea . I'll sail the world to find you . If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see . I'll be the light to guide you . Find out what we're made of . What we are called to help our friends in need . You can count on me like one, two, three . I'll be there and I know when I need it . I can count on you like four, three, two . And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends . Are supposed to do,  If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep . I'll sing a song beside you . And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me . Everyday I will remind you . Find out what we're made of . What we are called to help our friends in need .
 You'll always have my shoulder when you cry . I'll never let go, never say goodbye . You can count on me 'cause I can count on you . ILOVEYOU <3 

0 talk here:

Post a Comment

Talk here :)